Overhead Door Corporation has had a presence in southeastern and southcentral Pennsylvania since 1940. Roy Owens purchased the Overhead Door Company of Reading in 1965 and expanded with the Overhead Door Company of Lancaster in 1967. Bill Owens joined the company in 1982 and his brother Dave Owens came on board two years later. Together, they became owners in 1989 and expanded with the Overhead Door Company of Chester and Delaware Counties in 1994. Today, the three divisions are still family owned and operated, serving Berks, Schuylkill, Bucks, Montgomery, Lancaster, Lebanon, Chester, and Delaware counties, as well as the greater Philadelphia area.